Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

38" set -only the blu led light comes on and thats all. can

Customer Question

38" set -only the blu led light comes on and thats all. can lt be reset?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: nothing else is going on. set is dead except for the blue light working.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: blue light went off once for a day or two and then came back on. nothing else worked.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Hello, What's the model number of the TV (located on the sticker on the back of the set)?
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Anything- even the brand would help?