Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I can't seem to get rid of the closed caption on the tv

Customer Question

Hi, I can't seem to get rid of the closed caption on the tv screen, on Amazon Video. I tried the Menu, then Closed Caption Off, but it doesn't work. is it a Samsung issue? can you help?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: no, that's it. thanks.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Do you get closed caption while watching video streaming or cable channels?- What is connected to TV for channels, a cable box or antenna and do you use cable remote to change the channels?Thanks.