Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Pearl, I have a Panasonic TC P60S60 in which all of the

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I have a Panasonic TC P60S60 in which all of the HDMI ports stopped working. I believe that I have tracked down the correct replacement parts (TXN/AIUQUUS or TNPH1046UD) but I can't seem to find any available. Are they still made and if not can they be repaired.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I am checking this part number right now.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay. Yes the TNPH1046UD is the board that processes the HDMI signals and would need to be replaced for this problem. This is a very hard to locate part, and I also am not able to find any repair services, HOWEVER, Encompass Parts (at the link below) shows this board as being on vendor purchase order- meaning that they will have them in at some point. In cases where the board is not being made any longer, they will instead have an "NLA" designation in the in stock section (no longer available): https://www.encompassparts.com/item/9555793/Panasonic/TXNA1UQUUS/Pc_Board Other than that, scouring bay periodically with that board number is ***** next best bet as you'll occasionally find used/pulled boards for sale on there. Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Did you need further assistance with this?