Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My42" Toshiba TV cuts off alot of picture around the edges.

Customer Question

My42" Toshiba TV cuts off alot of picture around the edges. Is there anything I can do about this?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 7 months ago.
HelloWelcome Usually there is a zoom button on the remote have you tried that?have you tried the aspect ratio\format in the settings menu of the TV? Let me know so I can move on with this thanksAnthony
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I went into the setting on my cable box and was able to make the adjustment. No longer an issue.
Yes its either one or the other a conflict between box and TV Let me know if I can do anything else A positive rating is appreciated thank you Anthony
Just for your info I do not receive anything from the site until you rate me positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you and question s please ask Anthony