Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician
32989067

I cannot download the apps using amazon fire tv which I bought

Customer Question

I cannot download the apps using amazon fire tv which I bought few weeks ago
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished. Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).Then remove the fire Stick from the TV Then wait 10 minutes, connect the fire stick and power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly. Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
can I do it tomorrow because not at the location
cheers
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
No problem, Ill mark the question to remain open, so if you have any issues, at anytime you can let me know hereIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit. Thank you