Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a 65" Hitachi smart TV which does not respond to Netflix

Customer Question

I have a 65" Hitachi smart TV which does not respond to Netflix unless through a set top box i.e. ps3 playstation. All very good until it stops at regular interval to re stream content, absolute pain. Have contacted out provider TPG to increase speed which they apparently have done but to no avail. When I try too download a program it stops at 25% and unless I quit everything and reboot system on occasions this may work but only for a limited time.
Had a TV antennae bloke have with a go last saturday, he said that my Hitachi was not compatible with Netliix, I would have been happier for Bing Lees to make me aware when I purchased the TV. Love some sanity please
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the model number of the tv?Are you saying the tv won't run netflix at all? Any specific error message? Any other apps working on it?When you use the ps3, is that interrupted as well?