Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My 32 inch Emerson tv will not power on JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

My 32 inch Emerson tv will not power on
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I was watching tv and it just went off
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the complete model number of the tv?Is there any lights or indicators showing on it? Any beeping or clicking sounds?
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need help with this? If so, please reply to me here on the website, using the orange reply button.