Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a smug 65" tv that I bought Jan last year. It had been

Customer Question

I have a smug 65" tv that I bought Jan last year. It had been working fine until I had it mounted on the wall. Since then the audio is messed up. I have tried everything.. even the cable guy couldn't fix the problem. Help!
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?2- Do you get sound through TV internal speakers?Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No. Not connected in any speaker.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes I guess distorted sound coming from tv speaker at the back so the tv.
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.
PSBN64-02690A-00 seems incorrect number, please recheck the model number that should be like PN64H6300F or some thing like that.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Never mind.
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.
Please check side panel of TV for small sticker that would have model number info.