Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

All I can get is snow...can't get the set up guide. Keep

Customer Question

all I can get is snow...can't get the set up guide. Keep getting 'not available'
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: okay
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: Bought the TV around 2008...for the spare room. Seldom used but worked great. Can't get the DTV line to light sound, no picture...just snow.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
Hi , I`m Jack , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;What is connected to this tv ?Cable box,satellite,dvd,games etc. ?I would also require the tv`s model number on the back cover please ?