Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Pioneer 909-838 plasma no transmission from direct tv receiver. sequence

Customer Question

pioneer 909-838 plasma
no transmission from direct tv receiver.
sequence red light 2 flames
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 10 months ago.
HelloWelcome Could you please re-check the model number?best done by looking on the back of the set thanks Anthony
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
909238
Sorry that is not the model number its much different and has letters in
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Where would it located on tv
I am looking with a mirror
The number you are indicating looks like the serial number its not that its the model it will be on the back of the set but I cant say where depends on what model it is which I do not know but it may begin PRO-111 thats an example
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Try this no(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Serial no
EKAT034707EV
OK is it the set with the media player attached?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Yes
OK please unplug everything from wallpower including media player wait 5 mins replug back in again is there any change please?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No change
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What's next
Sorry for delay problem with the site, questions coming when I am working with others or not here, anyhow sorry for that I am then not seeing your replies, these units particularly the media player is not easy
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
When you say media player attached I am assuming you mean sound?
You do have a problem probably a short circuit either within the media player itself or on the signals board in the receiver the code means there is a short circuit so because these uits are not supported anymore because of there age then parts are not availaible, the only chance you have with it is if a pioneer dealer has a replacement media player available (not new but in stock same as yours) because these units are not now repairable, the moniter is but the media player is not I am sorry for dismal news with this if you need more clarification let me know Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please reply back and I will address any of your concerns, note the question NEVER closes, its open for further advice if necessary Many Thanks Anthony
No I mean the media unit that may be with the set the signal box, you see its why I need the model number which you still have not provided.....