Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech

I lost the audio. There is a loud clicking sound present.

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
Hi , I`m Jack , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;What is connected to this tv ?Cable box,satellite,dvd,games etc. ?
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
Did you lose the sound everywhere if more than one device connected ?
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
Pull the cable box`s power cord off the wall outlet (cable box only) for a minute.In the mean time turn off the tv and turn it back on only after you plug back the cable box power cord.Note that it may take a couple of minutes for the cable box to reboot after you plug it back ,just give it time.Let me know how that goes and please take the time to rate my answer positively (use the stars to rate) if that answers your question / does the trick as it is the only way i get paid for helping you , otherwise do not rate at all , just let me know and we`ll try something else.Note that you can reach me here at any time after rating if you have questions.