Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician

TV, not old, just stope working, I plugged it in, won't turn

Customer Question

TV, not old, just stope working, I plugged it in, won't turn on, batteries in remote okay tried manually turning on, nothing. I was trying to connect with my blue ray at the time it went off? Help it can't be done.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am giving it a shot.. here goes
I may have to continue at a later time, could I possible do that? IO have to get to work, wasn't the best time top start this. Can I leave this ticket open. How do I contact you otherwise, my computer may not be assesible later, could I call and ask for you?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What number can I call? I will quickly try to turn on before I walk out the door though.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
We do not have a number to call, but you can return to this question at any time.