Martin, Technician
Experience:  Studied video technologies before university. I still fix TV's in spare time.
14666028

I touched buttons on top of my sony bravaro tv and now its

Customer Question

i touched buttons on top of my sony bravaro tv and now its all snow. it hooked to my xfinity cable box. what do i do
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Hello, What happened most likely is that you changed your TV's Input from what you were watching previously. Check the top of your TV for a button labeled "Input" and press that a few times to see if you can get your Xfinity programming.
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Let me know when you're able to see my reply.
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
No thank you, ***** ***** take a phone call. If you need more assistance, simply reply back on this page.
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Look at the top of your TV for an INPUT button and press it several times waiting several seconds between presses. Let me know what happens when you try that please.
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
If you're unable to find that button then please reply back with the model number off of the back of the Sony.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it is not working when i hit input i get screens but not of any help. is there a certain channel the original remote has to be on before i use thee other one
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
are u there? i cant believe im paying for no help. what a rip off
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i demand my money be refunded. ill paste this all over the internet that u people are rip offs
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
i think you may have changed the Input to the tuner (snow) and powered the TV without powering the cable box. Make sure the cable box is also powered without shutting off the TV.