Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

It started as a full screen gray when i changed channels.

Customer Question

it started as a full screen gray when i changed channels. it only lasted a second then the picture would return. it morphed into gray bars on top and bottom on every aspect except zoom. how do i get rid of the gray bars?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you tell me how you get your tv channels? (antenna, basic cable, cable or satellite box)
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
It is imperative that you reply back to me here, on your original question only, please.Posting new/duplicate questions costs you more and hinders my ability to reply.Please reply back here on this page when ready.Nathan