Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Funai LF320FX4F and having power issues. When I turn

Customer Question

I have a Funai LF320FX4F and having power issues. When I turn it on the logo flashes and then it shuts down. I have replaced both boards in the set and still having the same issue.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a Funai LF320FX4F and having power issues. When I turn it on the logo flashes and then it shuts down. I have replaced both boards in the set and still having the same issue.
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No that is everthing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
Hi , I`m Jack , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
Is this what you replaced , click this link ; http://www.shopjimmy.com/emerson-lf320em4f-ds1-tv-repair-kit-version-3.htm
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes it is