Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My remote caused my TV to zoom and i'm trying to get it back

Customer Question

my remote caused my TV to zoom and i'm trying to get it back to previous setting. I don't which button does it?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Yesterday I had a button on our remote that caused it to zoom. how do I get it back to normal?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No it is zoomed and I can't get it back. It is a sharp TV but it happen on your remote?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Joel replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I'm Joel. I look forward to assisting you with your question today. Normally with the zoom function if you press it once it will zoom a certain level. Press it again and it will then zoom the picture even further, keep pressing and it and it will cycle back through to the default level (no zoom). So keep pressing Zoom until the picture returns to the normal zoom level, let me know how that goes
Expert:  Joel replied 6 months ago.
Any luck with the zoom button?