Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I've tried to unlock my tv per the instructions listed but

Customer Question

I've tried to unlock my tv per the instructions listed but have had no success. I've tried succession and all at one time...any other suggestions
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The key lock is on and I can't access my menu?.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: It's an LG 50" tv around 4 to 5 years old. I do not have the original remote.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 6 months ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the LG TV and the non-original remote currently used.