Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My Emerson TV/DVD's screen mode is not what I want, but the

Customer Question

My Emerson TV/DVD's screen mode is not what I want, but the dog ate the remote. What buttons on the unit can I use to reset the mode without remote?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My Emerson TV/DVD's screen mode needs to be switched, but the dog ate the remote. What buttons can I push on the unit itself to reset the screen mode without remote
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: Just that, thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I need more details. What is the problem with the screen mode right now? Please describe it. Also, what is the model number off of the back of the set?Are you viewing from a cable box on the TV?