Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Panasonic TV Model TH-42PX60U has a problem. Last night

Customer Question

My Panasonic TV Model TH-42PX60U has a problem. Last night while watching it the picture became scrambled. I rescanned the channels several times. It would not keep the channels. After rescanning, it would either be all scrambled, fuzzy or say channel not available. Then I would try to rescan and have to keep changing the No to Yes but it would not stay that way. So turned TV off for the night. This morning we could get channel 4 to work great but no other channels. Now channel 4 quit again too and it says channel not available. It still does not keep the channels that we say yes on. The TV's in our bedrooms work so it can't be the antenna. Also am able to play a DVD without a problem. Can you help?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- How old is the TV and was it working fine with same antenna before this problem occurred?- Have you tried to unplug TV power cord from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?Thanks.