Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My element tv is saying no "media device"JA: Sometimes thing

Customer Question

my element tv is saying no "media device"
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: no picture just on the screen 'no media device'
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: no. I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I no longer need help from Shalid. I am canceling my membership. I request a full refund. I will be returning my Element LCD to the manufacturer.
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.
OK, no problem, contact customer service at given link/ number for billing matters. USA:(###) ###-####nited Kingdom - 0***-***-**** Ireland - 1800-760-906Thanks.