Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

TV Model #LF5400 43" Is there an output connection for:

Customer Question

TV Model #LF5400 43"
Is there an output connection for: 1. Speaker
2. Earphone transmitter
Is there any sound adjustment?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Unfortunately, no, this is a very basic model television which has NO provisions for outputting audio signals in any form. It is not possible to connect any external audio devices to this tv, whether speakers or headphones. You could connect such devices directly to your sources (cable/satellite box, etc) possibly, but would not be able to get any audio out of the tv directly from the internal tuner (used with antenna or basic cable). Let me know if you need more info about that setup. Best regards, ***** ***** for the news,Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
It is imperative that you reply back to me here, on your original question only, please, if you need more help.Posting new/duplicate questions costs you more and hinders my ability to reply.Please reply back here on this page when ready.Nathan --Please note:I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I apologize this is not the outcome you had hoped for, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately. Rating 1 or 2, or not rating at all, does not produce a refund, it only penalizes me for trying to help.
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?