Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Tv is fuzzy it is like its not quite on the channel. someone

Customer Question

tv is fuzzy it is like its not quite on the channel. someone had play with the remote
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the complete model number of the tv?Does this happen on all sources/inputs?Is the vizio menu affected also?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i think it got a wrong button pushed on the remote
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
That is not likely.Please provide the specific details I've requested above, so that we may properly diagnose and address the issue.
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it is a vizio hdmi dtv
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Those are both features, not the model.I would need the complete model number of the tv, and the requested details about the sources/connections.If it is easier for you to talk by phone you may accept the call offer I sent.