Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I'm trying to download hulu to my Magnavox smart TV is that

Customer Question

I'm trying to download hulu to my Magnavox smart TV is that possible
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I was trying to figure out how to download the hulu app o. My Magnavox smart tv
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No ma'am other than my internet is connected on my TV through wifi
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the complete model number of your tv?