Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Am a karaoke host and trying to find a vga to rca adapter so

Customer Question

am a karaoke host and trying to find a vga to rca adapter so I can show my lyrics on external monitors can ya recommend a product
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just did
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that I know of. Nowadays the technology leads more to hdmi adapters but my monitors are not that advanced.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- What video inputs are available on your monitor?- Do you want to connect computer VGA output to a monitor/ TV that has RCA video input?Thanks.