Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician

I have an LG DVD Blue Ray surround sound player. Yesterday

Customer Question

I have an LG DVD Blue Ray surround sound player. Yesterday I wanted to watch a movie, put it in, and everything played EXCEPT the voices. They mumbled. I have AT&T Universe TV service, and this has never been a problem. A Toshiba 1080 TV. I'm not an expert, but think I'v tried everything. I'm thinking its a simple button. HELP PLEASE. I probably only have played a dozen movies since I bought it. Thanks,
Standing by
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeIt looks like you have surround mode enabled and the amp is sending the dialogue to the center speaker channel, to which you have nothing connected, hence why you only get the background.This is a sound settings.Can you tell me the model of the Player and I can tell you how to correct this DanThank you