Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I HAVE A samsung LCD TELEVISION Set Model LA40M81BDSpasmodically

Customer Question

I HAVE A samsung LCD TELEVISION Set Model LA40M81BD
Spasmodically the screen displays what looks like a cloudburst and then the screen flickers and turns off. After a few moments the screen pops on and returns to a normal mode.
More recently the screen displays coloured fragments of squares, flickering again before switching off. The screen eventually switches back on after a few moments.
Is this a regular problem for these machines
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.
HelloWelcome Can you please just reply back here so I know you are there please, thank you Anthony
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am back onlineDavid
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I noticed last night when the problem occurred again that there were coloured lines. The lines were thick in the form of rectangles and varied from half an inch to larger forms. There was no sound at the time only popping noises and static.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Don;t worry about the problem, you are in the USA and I am in Australia. I made a mistake using your services.You have got your $34 I don;t want any more charges as they will be returned by my Bank.I am sorry if I caused any trouble.Thank you.David
David I am not in the US I am in the UK but I do understand what you are saying now I do need to know how you are viewing TV services?is it through an antenna or box let me know David so I can help youJust to add I myself do not receive any funds until you rate the answer with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, 3 to 5 stars then press submit. Anthony
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 8 months ago.
David once again I do not receive any funds until you rate the answer positively I am just in limbo until you do that thank you Anthony