Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Rca model p52939 cannot change is there a way to reset this

Customer Question

rca model p52939 cannot change is there a way to reset this I donot have the remote at this time
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: seems to be stuck on channel 3
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- What is connected to TV for channels, cable box or antenna?Thanks.
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
Hello , i`m Jack Let me know if you need help with that