Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

L am looking tv with auto closed caption controled with

Customer Question

l am looking for a tv with auto closed caption controled with mute button
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: l want to buy a TV with closed caption feature , once set , it can be turned on & off with the mute button
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: the only one that comes close is RCA
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
Hi , I`m Jack , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;What do you plan on using this tv with ?Cable box,satellite,dvd,games etc. ?