Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a 48 inch sharp tv model #48le551u and I want to increase

Customer Question

I have a 48 inch sharp tv model #48le551u and I want to increase the sound quality, what do you recommend I buy?
Bob Hansen (###) ###-####
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 7 months ago.
HelloWelcome I am not sure what you mean "most soundbars cover up the receiving signal"? Anthony
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
They cover the signal receiver because they are too wide.
OK I see what you mean, there is only three ways to improve the sound use a powered sound system like they use in a computer or use a home theater or other amplifying system like a audio unit or a soundbar, if you do not like the soundbar idea then a home theater may be your better option, it seems to me though you have a cosmetic issue of shelving or similar and perhaps you should consider a different stand arrangement to accommodate ? Let me know if you need more help Please consider rating the answerpositively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top ofthe page, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from thesite, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as longas you need it, if you have any concerns please reply back and I willaddress any of your concerns, note the question NEVER closes, itsopen for further advice if necessary Many Thanks Anthony
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
Sorry have no idea what i`m doing on this post , cross talk between posts again Will opt out
Hi Hopefully you can see my reply above if not here it is again OK I see what you mean, there is only three ways to improve the sound use a powered sound system like they use in a computer or use a home theater or other amplifying system like a audio unit or a soundbar, if you do not like the soundbar idea then a home theater may be your better option, it seems to me though you have a cosmetic issue of shelving or similar and perhaps you should consider a different stand arrangement to accommodate ? Let me know if you need more help Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please reply back and I will address any of your concerns, note the question NEVER closes, its open for further advice if necessary Many Thanks Anthony
Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please reply back and I will address any of your concerns, note the question NEVER closes, its open for further advice if necessary Many Thanks Anthony