Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician
32989067

Need a new remote tv. Model #14AF43---Serial#90430928A.

Customer Question

Need a new remote for my tv. Model #14AF43---Serial#90430928A. My remote will not respond to any button on it after installing new batteries. I belive it has bit the dust. The Model # ***** the remote is CT90257
Category: TV
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Will a remote supplier link serve the purpose to enable you to order it online?Thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeI would like first to confirm please that the Remote has indeed faulted else it may be the TV at fault.Get a smartphone, turn on the camera and point the end of the remote you point at the TV, to the camera.The camera can see infra red so it will see the signal.Press some buttons on the remote and see if it lights up.If it does, then it is working, so do the following on the TVRemove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.Let me know the results please