Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

I have Netflix which I put on using the Sony remote that came

Customer Question

I have Netflix which I put on using the Sony remote that came with my 60W85OB set. It always worked perfectly. Now last night, I tried to access the Netflix and as soon as I hit the Netflix on the Sony remote the following came up on the screen.,:feature not available".and the screen remained on the I tried many times. no luck. I called Netflix and they tried to solve is going thru the menu and said everything was working fine, and they said the problem is with Sony and the remote. SO< help and please solve this for me. I have not had a problem with accessing Netfix using the remote that came with the T.V. thank you. I don't know if you call me or need my Email. In any event, phone is(###) ###-####or***@******.*** Thank you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Hello, This appears to be a software fault in the TV causing this. Please disconnect the Sony from power, then press and hold the power button on the Sony TV itself (not the remote) for 10 seconds and release. Wait a minute then plug the set back in and press power once. Let me know what happens when you press Netflix on the remote.
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Are you still with me here? Are you having the same problem? Please reply back.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
where is the power button on the T.V?
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Hang tight, I will pull this up.
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Power Button is on the left rear side of the set. Reach around the left side of the set (facing it) and there is an On/OFF button recessed on the side a bit.
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Are you able to see my reply?
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago. were not Able. To solve the problem. We followed your instructions and it did not hel
Solve this problem
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You were not able to solve the problem. Nothing you mentioned help. We are back to square one. Please refund the charge to American Express. Thank you
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
I'm not privy in any way to billing, accounts, etc.- I'm an independent tech, not a site employee. You would need to direct those questions to customer service via the home page. I'm simply an AV technician. You can direct billing questions here: http://*****@******.***