Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Where do I enter the activation code? JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

where do I enter the activation code?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Pearl
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer:
Where do I enter the activation code
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- What device you're talking about activation code?- Is it TV or video streaming box?Thanks.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
apple tv
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
waiting to hear from Shahid
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
OK, what appears on TV screen when turn On Apple TV box?Is it any application that asking for activation code?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have a new apple tv that I have connected to a computer screen and I have NETFLIX which works fine. I am trying to add an additional service and have been asked to go to pbs.org/activate which I have done. I can't find where to type the activation code
Thanks for your help.
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
OK, do you see any code on TV screen come up when run PBS application in Apple TV box?That activation code you would need to type on http://www.pbs.org/activate page to go. This will enable the website to recognize your Apple TV box and to sync it.Click above link where you would clearly view "Enter the activation code generated on your TV screen below" on that page to activate your Apple TV box to get video streaming of PBS.Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.Thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
John, do you need any further assistance with this question?Thanks.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Shahid:
I never found where to put the ACTIVATION CODE NUMBER without a request for more money. We were not able to communicate without the request for an additional payment.
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
John, I'm not sending any offer for more money, that offer would be automated sent by website system, feel free to ignore it.What happen if you click following link, does a webpage open in your computer?http://www.pbs.org/activateThanks.