Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have 2 Insignia 32inch tv's purchased on the same day. The

Customer Question

I have 2 Insignia 32inch tv's purchased on the same day. The one out on our lania suddenly has sound but no picture. I reset to factory settings and got a picture, changed channels, but it would not access the dvr recordings (we have a main dvr supplied by Verizon which all the tv's in the house access to watch recorded shows). I turned the set off and when I turned it back on I could not get a picture again, I still have sound. Any ideas?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Hello, On the TV that cannot get a picture- when you turn it on, does the Insignia logo display?Also how old is this set?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Insignia logo is not displayed, neither does it display on my other tv which is working fine. TV is 7 years old. The picture came up when I turned it on this time. Turned it off and then on again, picture seems to be fine. No idea why.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Let's just forget about it