Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My Panasonic plasma tv has no power(no red light) This has

Customer Question

My Panasonic plasma tv has no power(no red light) This has happened 3 times and I took it to be repaired last time this happened. The technician told me it doesnt discharge properly and that if it happens again to leave it plugged in with power socket off for 24 hours and that it should discharge and start working. I have done this but it still is not working. Any ideas?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 6 months ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Panasonic TV. And is the TV completely / electrically dead?