Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I'm ***** *****. I have a KDA60A300 Rear Projection. When

Customer Question

I'm ***** *****. I have a KDA60A300 Rear Projection. When I turn it on, the green light blinks for a bit then goes solid; picture and sound are great. (Everything is normal) However, after a few minutes, the TV powers itself off and the red 'POWER' light blinks in a series of 9. I am able to power it back up with the remote, but the same thing happens.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's really about it. The TV has been in the place for years and I know nothing is blocking the vents. The TV is not hot on the sides or back.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV? KDA60300 is invalid number.2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.
Did you get above reply?