Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

After dusting picture went out,I unplugged,waited 15 minutes,picture

Customer Question

hi! after dusting picture went out,I unplugged,waited 15 minutes,picture returns for about 5 minutes. After struggling i learned i could get the picture back by pressing the power switch on the front of the screen,after 5 minutes OFF -50GT30 owned 4 -5 years
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.
Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop fees.To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...1. Is the tv actually clicking off? or just loosing picture/sound?2. If it actually clicks off, look at the power LED on the front. What is it doing exactly?___________________________________________________________________** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear ** ** Do NOT start a new question **