Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Logitech Harmony 900 remote. It was synched before

Customer Question

I have a Logitech Harmony 900 remote. It was synched before to operate my TV, DVR, etc. when I had DirecTV. Now I have FIOS TV, which has its own remote, but I have to use both to get done what I want done. For example, I cannot raise or lower the volume using the FIOS remote; I have to use the Harmony remote. Same for mute. When I play a DVR, there is no sound at all and I'm not sure how to get it. However, to play DVR and Blu-Ray CDs, I have to use the Harmony 900. So I have to use the two remotes for different things. I was happy with the Harmony and just want to allow that one remote do everything needed.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Hello, Yes when you change any equipment the Harmony must be "re-synced" to the My Harmony software and the new device added from the drop down list of components on that site. Did you set up this remote originally, and do you know your My Harmony account information? If not, that's okay too- just let me know.
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Let me know once you are able to see my reply please.