Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am trying to connect a set of stereo headphones (sennheiser

Customer Question

I am trying to connect a set of stereo headphones (sennheiser RS 120 II to my tv. at the back of the tv is an "optical digital audio" female which I connect a cord (this cord as a red lazer type light coming out of the other end) which I connect to a converter. This converter has a space at the back for the black and red wires from the Headphones to be inserted. I have set everything up and both green and red lights are showing on my headphone stand, but I cannot be it to tune in. My wife has exactly the same set down stairs and hers works fine as so does mine when I plug it into hers, but I can only pick up her tv stations,not mine upstairs. the power supply seems all okay...any suggestions/
Ttrevor
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, are the TV models also the same?And have you tried changing the transmission channel (as well as the receiver channel) of the upstairs pair?