Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My Samsung smart TV has double vision. It has past

Customer Question

My Samsung smart TV has double vision. It has for the past two days. I'm not sure if it's still under warranty. Does this mean that the TV is done?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Oh by the way my name is***** than being connected to Verizon FIOS, I have no clueZ. This happened all of a sudden the day befor yesterday. I originally thought that I pushed a button or something.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Hello, What is the model number off of the back of the set? How long have you owned it for? To rule out the Verizon box, do you have another source you can test on the TV (like a DVD player)?
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Do you need assistance with the question that you posted?