Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

The model isTH-P50X20A

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: now has good sound but the screen is blank
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , please send me a reply when you see this ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Jack Noel here
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
HiYou said the picture flickers , does that means that you have some background light or perhaps shadows moving in there ?Still have the sound I take it ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Piss off I paid $18 for the answer and now you want more I will now ask for a refund and let everyone know that this is a con
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
Sorry but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech.Please use this link or phone number for these questions; 1.***-***-****By the way , that money is just a deposit , it still yours
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Now blank screen has sound
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
Sorry but I`m no longer interested of working on this and will repost your question .
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes and I have no interest in this site