Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have a TCL smart tv that is connected to the internet, a

Customer Question

We have a TCL smart tv that is connected to the internet, a dvd blue ray player and a Denon receiver. Visitors to our property messed with the set up and now we can not get a picture. The screen comes up no signal. I am a dinosaur when it comes to this kind of stuff. Can you help?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No put do they ever talk by phone rather than through messages?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Are you getting sound through the denon speakers, but just no picture?Are you able to switch, on the denon, between dvd, cable, etc?