Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

My apple tv is directly put in to HDMI port of my TV. I could

Customer Question

my apple tv is directly put in to HDMI port of my TV. I could was able to search and find what I like on YouTube. 2 days ago all of a sudden stoped working. Now wants my apple ID. Which I don't remember what is it, and WyFi code that also I don't know. How can I retrieve these information so I could enjoy the apple tv. ?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Moe. Initially, try just unplugging power to the appletv box for 60 seconds to reboot it, often it return to normal operations that way.If no change, I'll advise you on getting your wifi and apple info. Nathan