Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician
32989067

My power went out 10 seconds last night.

Customer Question

***** *****. My power went out for ab 10 seconds last night. Now, one of our TV's has no sound when watching canle channels. It works on apple tv or movies. Do you know how to fix this?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Basically, thats it. Picture is perfect and sound is fine when not watching a cable channel. What else would you find helpful to know?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.Let me know the results please