Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a Samsung model #UN557F7100

Customer Question

I have a Samsung model #UN557F7100
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Sandra. Are you getting a specific error message when you try to access the samsung smart functions?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No I can't connect to Netflix
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Are any other apps working?What happens when you try to access netflix specifically?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am connected to wifi. I tried to connect to stb. A message pops up saying try again try again more details I cannoect
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
I am asking if you can connect to any other apps (youtube, hulu, etc).I need to know the exact error message it is giving you (including the details)