Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Samsung un32f5500af JA: Thanks. Can you give

Customer Question

***** ***** Samsung un32f5500af
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No backlight
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Warren. Can you see the samsung menu at all?Are you still getting sound?If you hold a flashlight to the screen, can you make out any image or shadows that way?