Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

I bought a Samsung TV used and it did not come with a user

Customer Question

I bought a Samsung TV used and it did not come with a user manual for Model LN40A750R1F and know very little about it. Is there a User Manual available? Specifically now I want to know how to play a video or DVD on it. Haven't figured it out. Thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.
Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website. Generally you connect the dvd player to one of the inputs then use the Samsung Tv remote or the buttons on the tv itself to change the tv to that input. That would be the SOURCE button. Then when you are done, use the SOURCE button again to get back to the original input you were on before. As a bonus here is the full user manual for your tv: Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.Before you go please take a moment to click the 3 to 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other customers. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here and selecting the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue (nor does it issue you a refund).Thank you,Mike