Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Need help in purchasing tv

Customer Question

need help in purchasing tv
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Hi, What is the question?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am new to smart tvs looking at samsung UN55Ks*0000 55" and was wonering an experts opinion on it etc I shoul really I guess ask some salesperson but it a brand new machne i hink can you help
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for the reply. So you're saying you're interested in purchasing a Samsung UN55KS800 and are looking for an opinion on it, correct? If so, please reply back to the following and I can help you better: 1) What is your budget? 2) Are you "Set" on purchasing Samsung specifically? 3) What features are most important to you?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
1800.00 or so discounted preferences smsung goes great with all code dvd player I have which is samsung don't have to change remotes to change. From tv to dvd etc
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Thanks George. I understand you like Samsung. If I had to recommend a new TV for anyone, it would not be Samsung. They have very poor reliability out of the top brands (Toshiba, LG, Panasonic, etc.) and out of 100 TV's we see on the site- many of those that fail will be Samsung. I see much better reliability with LG. However if you are sold on Samsung, let me know and I will try to find you a good recommendation for the price range you're in.
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Did you need assistance with this?