Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Great. I have a TH42PX75U Panasonic Viera plasma TV that my

Customer Question

Great. I have a TH42PX75U Panasonic Viera plasma TV that my wife and I bought around 2007 or 2008. Last night, while watching the Caps/Flyers hockey game, the picture went out. We have a separate sound system then the tv speakers and the sound was still on. Just no picture. After shutting off the tv with our TiVo Bolt remote, the picture would come back on but the screen would go black again about 20 seconds later. Yet, the sound was still on. Right now, I just turned the tv back on and it's been a minute and it's still on. Any idea as too why the picture would go black? As I said, we have a TiVo volt hooked up to it as well as a Playstaion 3. It's been about three minutes and the tv is still on. Any thoughts?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.It seems Tivo box is causing the issue as it lose video output due to internal issue. - Have you tried to unplug TV and cable box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?Thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
Hello, did you get above reply?