Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a Magnavox 46 inch tv that when it get warmer than 75

Customer Question

I have a Magnavox 46 inch tv that when it get warmer than 75 degrees in the room the picture goes black but we still get the sound. To get the picture back we just turn the power of wait 10 seconds and turn it back on. Have you heard of this happening to anyone else?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Our son bought us the TV for Christmas 2010, the date of the tv say May 2010 and at the top of the sticker it says Funia
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.