Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have Pandora on my smart TV and when I play it it cuts off

Customer Question

I have Pandora on my smart TV and when I play it it cuts off before the song ends and often the sound goes out and I need to restart Tv to play pandora again however this issue never happens with any other app or with my TV can you help
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 7 months ago.
Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop fees.To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...1. What is the full model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv2. How long have you had the Tv?___________________________________________________________________** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear ** ** Do NOT start a new question **
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Vizio M80-C3
6months.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  Mike G. replied 7 months ago.
Was the Vizio tech able to see the problem happen when they came out? Is there an audio video receiver involved here, or are you just using the tv speakers built into the tv?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
There is a receiver
Expert:  Mike G. replied 7 months ago.
Was the Vizio tech able to see the problem happen when they came out?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Vizio tech did not come out he and sound person spoke on the phone
Expert:  Mike G. replied 7 months ago.
The first thing I would do, is remove the AVR from the equation. Turn on the Tv speakers and see if you still have the same issue. If you do, then you need to get Vizio out to your home to witness the issue. Your tv is under warranty and if you can duplicate the problem then they will repair it by replacing the Main board in the tv. If you verify this only happens when using the AVR, then things get much more complex. A lot more information is needed- model number of AVR, type of connections, any long cables involved, what appears on the AVR screen while the drop outs happen, etc.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok let me get my sound person on this as this seems to complicated to do by text
Expert:  Mike G. replied 7 months ago.
Sure. Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification.Before you go please take a moment to click the 3 to 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other customers. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here and selecting the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue (nor does it issue you a refund).Thank you,Mike
Expert:  Mike G. replied 7 months ago.
Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?